Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Typing is not infallible

iOS 8 typing is improved now. So I decide to written this post in English.

Just a little shy, I have to admit that all the smartphones I've used are iPhones. If you exclude the initial Nokia touchscreen cell phone, that's true. My first touchscreen phone is a Nokia 5800, I still recall the Symbian s60 system and its "swipe to unlock". So knowing this, you can imagine how much shock it would be when you first met iPhone 3GS. There was a huge gap between them, and I then became reluctant to change my phone.

Talking about English typing, I recently fell into some valley of typo. I couldn't help but made some stupid typing errors frequently, which I decided to practice…typing something I don't know.

I also felt I'm getting old now. When I was trying to register an account on a website, I instantly got older by scrolling down to find my birth year. Perhaps I'm the only one who still regards "10 years ago" as 1990s.

Stealth fighter is good. But is it really ok to be invisible?

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment