Friday, May 16, 2008

Anything for you

Thank you all my friends for your hearty kindness
That day Nature was merciless, human isn't
Brave and strong, I must rebuild my Future
Hardship and pain temper us to be better, to be strong.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

Perhaps it's biblical literalism.alas,a few number of German dont know.They just zoomed in the useless things,and zoomed out the IMPORTANT things.a big joke.Then,That's nazi.

Thanks for noticing me.
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/,tt2m3/ausland/artikel/790/174269/

Forget

No comments:

Post a Comment