Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Five Things You Dont Know About Me.

OK,first this is a game.it is already appeared,But I spent lots of time to think.do or not?Finally I decided do.So I will tell you five things about me,That's all secrets.
  1. I am interested in foreign languages,May be I like to soliloquize that I don't want anyone to knows.And I can remember several words quickly.And I know how to say "hello" in French or German.I know which is french,which is German at least.
  2. Since I was born,I never knew I made a terrible mistake until I get to the middle school:I don't know how to read "Peru" in Chinese,I mean I always read it in wrong.The pinyin is "mi" I called it "bi".In fact,my father also thinks it's "bi",because It's very similar in Chinese!When my classmate told me that I was wrong,I can not believe!
  3. I really don't know how to read Lu xun's articles except with the help of the teacher.It's inexpressible,It makes me confuse!May be I don't have enough savvy.So,I have to admit that he is the best writer in china.
  4. I love dreaming,So,you can image you're president or scientist,superman,spider man......
    wow!wow!wow! I'm flying!
  5. Sometimes, I hate to stay together with others, even they’re my closest friends.because I really have nothing to say,isn't embarrassed?And sometimes,I really need some pieces of silence.oho,If you call it lonely,it means you need a friend.
Oops,That's all.And I find a very strange boy which is loving to dream,speaking wrong word...

No comments:

Post a Comment